Nannee's Place
To access this forum please register for FREE or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nannee's Place
To access this forum please register for FREE or login!
Nannee's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crypto Price Crash: Why Ethereum Could Soon Overtake Bitcoin
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 9:04 pm by Nanneerose

» Crypto Price Crash: As Bitcoin And Ethereum Collapse, Elon Musk Brands Radical Dogecoin Plan A ‘Great Idea’
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 9:02 pm by Nanneerose

» Co-Impact Sourcing - Rose
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:53 pm by Nanneerose

» Co-Impact Sourcing - Lemon
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:27 pm by Nanneerose

» Doterra's Co-Impact Sourcing, The Doterra Difference
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:23 pm by Nanneerose

» How to Build a Firepit
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:11 pm by Nanneerose

» How To Make Bar Soap Yourself
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 8:00 pm by Nanneerose

» How to Grow Blueberries
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 7:40 pm by Nanneerose

» Bring On the Cheer
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 3:27 pm by Nanneerose

» Natural Homemade Plant Fungicide Works A Treat
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 9:01 pm by Nanneerose

» The Best Lemon Impossible Pie Recipe
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:55 pm by Nanneerose

» How To Make A Rainbow Unicorn Cheesecake
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:50 pm by Nanneerose

» How To Tint Jars And Bottles The Easiest Way
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:46 pm by Nanneerose

» Low Light Loving Plants You Can Grow Anywhere
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:34 pm by Nanneerose

» 11 Natural Ways to Reduce Symptoms of Menopause
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:28 pm by Nanneerose

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:02 am by Nanneerose

» Positive Things To Say To Your Child
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyThu May 23, 2019 6:18 pm by Nanneerose

» Aluminum Foil And Baking Soda Jewelry Cleaner
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 22, 2019 8:09 pm by Nanneerose

» How To Repot Orchids The Correct Way at Home
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 22, 2019 8:04 pm by Nanneerose

» Fill Your Garden With Butterflies
6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life EmptyWed May 22, 2019 8:01 pm by Nanneerose

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

Go down

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Empty 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

Post by Nanneerose Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 am

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Magnesium-

Did you know that the number one mineral that most people are deficient in is magnesium? If you’re feeling weak or experiencing fatigue, low-energy or anxiety, chances are you might be deficient in magnesium. Some other signs of magnesium deficiency include insomnia, infertility, depression, coldness in the extremities, back pain, body odor, constipation, kidney stones and thyroid issues.
Magnesium is so vital to the health of your body. It’s used in over 300 processes! Every single cell in the body needs it to function. We need magnesium for healthy bones, teeth, muscles and joints, cellular energy, to keep red blood cells healthy, to breathe, to exercise, to relax, unwind and to sleep.
While we do get magnesium in our diet in foods like spinach, oats, brown rice, quinoa, lentils and bananas, most people aren’t getting enough because of soil depletion and water filtration. That’s why I like to use magnesium oil. It can be the easiest and most effective way to increase your magnesium levels. It absorbs right into your skin and supplies your body with what it needs to function at a vibrant level.
Here are six healing uses for this beneficial oil:
1. Reduce Stress: Magnesium oil has a calming effect to the whole body and can quiet the noisy mind. It slows the heart rate and can help you feel more centered. Spray it on your skin and rub it in for a calmer you.
2. Relaxing Massage: Swap your massage oil with the ever-relaxing magnesium oil. It will penetrate deeply into the muscles for a therapeutic effect as it is a potent vasodilator that will increase blood circulation.
3. Soothing Bath Oil: Light a candle, grab a book and pour 2oz. of magnesium oil in your bath water. Let your cares drift away! Try it in a foot soak too.
4. Pain Relief: Treat injuries and enhance recovery as it reduces pain and inflammation, while also assisting better tissue regeneration. Use it to increase athletic performance as well.
5. Better Sleep: Magnesium is relaxing to the sympathetic nervous system, therefore can really help assist in better sleep capability. I’ve personally struggled with insomnia my whole life and relied on natural supplements to fall asleep. They don’t always work though and sometimes I forget to take them. I recently started applying magnesium oil to the bottom of my feet at night. Let me tell you, I have been sleeping like a baby ever since! It has been a life savor to me. I have more energy during the day and can fall asleep in minutes after application. Here’s another great article on sleep.
6. Deodorant: Apply 2-3 sprays under each armpit as a very effective deodorant. This is much safer than the conventional ones on the market that contain toxic ingredients like aluminum, which has been linked to breast cancer.
Magnesium oil comes in a convenient spray which is what I have found to be very easy to use and very helpful with my sleep routine. I hope you like it too!
http://www.youngandraw.com/6-ways-to-use-magnesium-in-your-life/
Nanneerose
Nanneerose
Admin

https://nanneesplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down